Taken over and restored by TLC Inns in
2006 we quickly became one of Ely's top venues. Our restaurant ouzes
style whilst our bar maintains a traditional rustic feel that is
loved by regulars and tourists alike.
Our place upon the Great River Ouse allows for a fantastic view for our guests all year round, and our outside area is adored by many in the summer months.
Check out the gallery on the link to the right to see what we have to offer.
If you wish to comment on The Cutter Inn or any of the TLC Inns venues, you can email The Directors here.
Testiment to our pride and passion coupled with our high standards and guest satisfaction we have been fortunate enough to win some highly prestigious awards from the Morning Advertiser.
- Best Managed Pub East Anglia 2011
- Highly Commended Best Managed Pub 2010
- Best Food Pub East Anglia 2008
- Best Tenanted/Lease Pub 2008
- Pub of the Year East Anglia 2007
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub East Anglia 2007
- Best Newcomer East Anglia 2007
- Best Innovation East Anglia 2007
- Best Design 2007